13 April 2007

Lunch with Dada

Sometimes we go to the university to have lunch with Sean in the cafeteria. Above is a picture of the University of Konstanz. It is a very ugly building, a 1966 sprawling nightmare of cement and metal, so I tried to take a flattering picture of it hiding behind some trees and high grasses.
Sean reads William a "Ladybug" magazine while they wait for me to come back with the food. Later, William insisted that Sean keep the magazine in his office with his other journals - to help with his research.
After the feeding frenzy, everyone is calm again. William kept his helmet on for the entire event. He is cuddling with Dada while Margaret plays with a match-box car.


Then we went back home. William rode his bike the whole way! He is very, very fast.



Like I said, the "funny-face" phase has begun. I know, I know...I deserve this!




No comments: