01 August 2007

Photos from Oma's Camera, Voralberg, Austria

On our way to Austria, William got a very special treat: he got to go to a McDonald's! I don't think we had been to one in a year and a half! The playground was fun, and the food was the same as always. Felt like America!
William had been asleep in the car, so I carried him up the first part of the mountain until he was more awake.

William walked up the hard parts of the mountain all by himself!


Oma, on a hike from Ludescherberg to Raggal and back with me!



So pretty!



2 comments:

Andrea Pless said...

Katy!! I must know how to do the back tie! I've been trying for ages.

Everything looks beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Andy - You do the back tie exactly the same way as the front tie - just behind your own back. I think it takes two people to tie the kid on, but once on it is relatively comfortable to go hiking while carrying a child...say, when you compare it to childbirth, or a root canal. Good luck!