
I have enjoyed posts of what the fall looks like in Seattle (Ursi's blog) and Denver (Andy's Blog) - this is what fall looks like in Konstanz.

This morning, I took William and Margaret, who are both slowly recovering from the stomach flu, on a quiet walk . We saw crows.

And old apple trees.

And this very cute house with apple trees in front of it and stacked wood ready for the cold.

And whatever this is!

We arrived at our destination, a pumpkin and gourd stand in the tiny neighboorhood called "Egg". Margaret and William each got to pick out two gourds. William likes the big white ones, Margaret doesn't care.

We put our 2 euro in the little orange box. You can also buy apples, nuts, apple juice, and apple wine (called "Most").


We took our gourds home to show Dada, who was enjoying an afternoon nap.
1 comment:
I love this post! What a wonderful place to live. But your children look really under the weather, poor dears.
--Auntie Ursi
Post a Comment