15 November 2007

The Perfect (Virtual) Christmas Presents!!

Well, thanks to a tip from my friend Carol, I have found the PERFECT Christmas presents!! I thought about ordering them, but then I decided that I could just blog about these very creative dust- collectors and who I *might* give them to if I hadn't just blown all our money on a plane ticket ( and a Wellness weekend, and orthopedic shoes....) !



The yodeling pickle would, of course, go to Mimi. Or, I'd buy one for everybody at the entire Richey-Hartman Christmas gathering!


It would be a tough decision - maybe everybody gets a yodeling pickle AND a yodeling Lederhosen. I am not sure Sean's family finds pickles as hilarious as my family apparently does, so maybe I'd stick with the yodeling Lederhosen for the McCreas....

Yes, the McCreas are from Scotland - and would appreciate a gummi haggis more than a pickle any day!




And for the librarians in my life, " The Illustrated Librarian Temporary Tattoo Collection" !
Check out my new favorite catalog - Archie McPhee : http://www.mcphee.com/

4 comments:

The Krentz Family said...

What would Freud say about the yodeling pickle??? It is oddly disturbing. There is actually an Archie McPhee's in Seattle... I should go check it out!

elizabeth said...

These are the best presents ever!! I can't believe no one in the family has discovered the yodeling pickle before now!

TemporaryLibrarian said...

What wonderful cyber-presents - I'm sure the concept of the yodelling pickle is fully as satisfying as the object itself. But those temporary librarian tatoos ...may have to find those!

Andrew said...

As a current resident of Scotland, I feel obliged to register my strong opposition to that haggis.

It has clearly not been deep fried.