13 March 2008

A few more pictures for the grandparents, etc.

The main reason I haven't been blogging lately is that we just haven't been taking very good pictures! When the children are healthy they move SO FAST in opposite directions and it is nearly impossible to get a good shot! Everytime we leave the house I forget the camera! But I know the grandparents are getting restless. Even when you don't say anything, I feel you getting more and more agitated as the days of no new blog posts add up! Here are the best of the bad pictures we have taken in the past week or so. I'll try harder in the next few days!

Margaret plays with her vetrinary hospital. Thank you, Beeba!
She also likes to play with lego airplanes!
Every once in a while, the children do stop moving. Here, William relaxes with a little TV on the couch ( because Sean and I needed a break!) and Margaret reads a magazine. They looked so civilized during this brief moment!
And yesterday, a package arrived in the mail! We waited until Dada was home to open it.
Inside was a million little Easter eggs! Thank you, Oma and Grandpa! The clothes you sent are cute as well!
Now we can train for Easter!
Sean wants to know why the Easter Bunny hides the presents when all the other guys - Santa Claus, St. Nikolaus, The Tooth Fairy, etc - put the goods in a convienent location where they are easily found. William wants to know why it isn't an Easter Chicken. Margaret wants to know if the egg she is holding is "orange". I want to know where these weirdos in my living room came from and why they are always demanding food. Speaking of demanding food, it's time for Margaret and I to go pick William up from Kindergarten!











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Finally some pictures! Thank you.
Grandpa