31 December 2008

I love Paris in the winter...

For Christmas, Sean and I got to go to Paris while Oma and Grandpa watched the kids in Konstanz!
It was like a honeymoon!
We went to the Musée d'Orsay...
Saw the Eiffel Tower...
Sat around in cafe's eating wine and cheese...
We walked right by certain restaurants...
But went inside Notre Dame.
...even though the art near the entrance was somewhat foreboading.
Then we went in the Louvre!
You can see almost anything in the Louvre, the biggest art museum in the world. We stayed until our minds felt like mush.
We required nourishment and chose large buckets of mussels with a white wine.
Our final sight was the Arc d' Triumph. We were triumphant, having enjoyed a whirl-wind tour of Paris! And, BTW, we did not experience a single unfriendly French person. Can't wait to go back one day!

2 comments:

Andrea Pless said...

gorgeous picture of you Katy!

The Krentz Family said...

I agree! You look so beautiful!!