
We celebrated William's birthday a few days early this year. He wanted a gorilla-theme. So I bought a few plastic chimpanzees and a couple bunches of bananas and we took them to an indoor playground with trampolines. Close enough, I decided! The party was a great success! I *loved* not having it in my living room! It was so relaxing that the adults had time to have not one, but two cups of coffee each! I'll never be tired again!

Make a wish!

OOO! Star Wars lego set from Grandpa and Oma!

Glow in the dark dinosaur bones? Could life get any cooler?

Fun was had by all!
4 comments:
Happy birthday William!! That looks like a wonderful party!
Gorilla theme, eh? Do you have the book "Goodnight, Gorilla?"
Yes, great book!
Happy birthday William!!!
Do you have "Tall" and "Hug" with Bobo the chimp? Great for early reading!
Elena saw the picture of Margaret and said, "Ellie!!"
Post a Comment