26 April 2012

Adventures

 Since blogging, we've been to Germany for a two week visit!

 Eric turned 3 years old and we celebrated at Oma and Grandpa's house with " a chocolate cake with a blue moose on it and balloons", just like he ordered.
 We celebrated April Fool's Day - I tricked the kids by sneaking a drop of three different colors of food coloring in the bottom of their glasses.  Then when I poured the milk, I pretended to use the power of my mind to change the color of the milk.  Impressed even myself!!
 Then we celebrated Margaret's 6th birthday.
 We were still in the April Fool's Day spirit...
 It's been soccer season.  Margaret is playing too, but we don't have pictures yet because Sean has been too busy being her coach to remember! This weekend we'll get pictures of Margaret and her pink soccer cleats.
 Sean participated in his departmental Bowlarama...and his team won! Supergeeks!
 We died Easter eggs !
 We participated in an event in which the kids got to hang out with the REAL Wyoming Cowboys!
 We had dinner at fancy locations...
 We went hiking in the beautiful weather...


And I think that's why I haven't been finding time to blog lately!

1 comment:

TemporaryLibrarian said...

wow! You have been busy! Glad to see the pictures!