This week, Claire gave us a piano just because she is nice! We have all been playing it, but lately I'm the one enjoying it the most. I've become obsessed! I've been playing 2 or 3 hours a day ( thank goodness it has headphones!) and now my hands are sore and I'm going around singing dorky little tunes all the time ( you aren't the only one, Ineke!). Thank you, Maestro Claire!30 September 2007
Piano!
This week, Claire gave us a piano just because she is nice! We have all been playing it, but lately I'm the one enjoying it the most. I've become obsessed! I've been playing 2 or 3 hours a day ( thank goodness it has headphones!) and now my hands are sore and I'm going around singing dorky little tunes all the time ( you aren't the only one, Ineke!). Thank you, Maestro Claire!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Do you need music?
Love, Beeba
Ja!
Post a Comment