It is true! Wm and Mg now play nicely together for minutes at a time!! I don't care how many legos we have to pick up at the end of the day, as long as they are happy and I can cook dinner!Mom - please don't be upset that I turned that (ugly) quilt top I made when we took that class together into a house for William...it now has a peep hole, a door, and a mail slot...and I don't think it can ever be repaired. On the other hand, I no longer have that guilty feeling that I should quilt the thing!
1 comment:
Oh no! I think it looks like a beautilful quilt! Oh well, it also makes a beautiful play house. And any moves to lessen maternal guilt, I am in favor of. I started a quilt 10 years ago for my first child and I still don't have it pieced. Yes, I am that lame.
Post a Comment