05 August 2008

Austria with Oma and Grandpa

While I was in America, my family was not suffering without me. They stayed in a sweet little farmhouse in Austria (above) for a week.
It was a long car ride away.


They went on hikes.

And played near mountain streams.



And drove tractors.



And looked at chickens - at later ate their eggs for breakfast.


They drove to Munich to chill in the English Garden.

And took a gondola to the top of a mountain to see what was there.




Slides are a lot of fun in the mountains!

... As is playing soccer.


Oma and grandpa took Spiderman and Margaret to the playground and built a castle.


They look so cozy together!

I'm glad they had such a good time and I'm glad to be back!















1 comment:

Cerise said...

That cottage looks just like a little doll house my grandparents brought me from Germany! Too cute!