Presenting Dada with a pieced quilt that William and Margaret made for his birthday with Beeba's help. Sorry it is crumpled in this picture - it has a rodeo theme surrounded by nine-patches. At least we did get a birthday shot of Sean! I wish I had a picture of them all working together at the sewing machine, but this happened when I was at work.02 December 2010
Shopping and Quilting with Beeba
Presenting Dada with a pieced quilt that William and Margaret made for his birthday with Beeba's help. Sorry it is crumpled in this picture - it has a rodeo theme surrounded by nine-patches. At least we did get a birthday shot of Sean! I wish I had a picture of them all working together at the sewing machine, but this happened when I was at work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a great idea! The quilt I mean. Not the bite from the apple. That store can see us coming. We had another incident there a year or so ago!!
I forget what we did last time....?
Post a Comment