01 January 2009

Photo Overload

Here are some Christmas pictures from Oma's camera. I promise you, by the time you are done scrolling through these 20 pictures you will feel like you've been here with us the entire Christmas season! In the above picture, William and I are singing Christmas carols. I have spared you the video.
The fourth advent Sunday, a fancy breakfast with Jennifer's family. We dressed up in our Christmas outfits and crawled around under the tables.
I wanted to buy all this stuff from the Weihnachtsmarkt.
More pictures of the Weihnachtsmarkt.
William and I make pancakes for Grandpa.
Wm and Uncle Mike are the best of buddies.
Another scene from Christmas morning. I love how William looks exactly like Sean, just shorter with slightly more hair.
Brothers celebrate Christmas.
Princesses created art.
Wm and Mg excavated dinosaur bones with Grandpa.
Then Oma took a shift.
William loves to play castle. The good guys and the bad guys are always at war.
But he also likes to snuggle with his sister on the couch.
We discovered that Margaret is a puzzle-genius.
As is her brother.
How is it she looks so good in a princess dress, even when she wears it over her forest-animal LL Bean pajamas?
Happy New Year, 2009! Thanks for visiting, Oma and Grandpa!

2 comments:

TemporaryLibrarian said...

Happy New Year! Sparklers make every occasion bright.

TemporaryLibrarian said...

Happy New Year! Sparklers make every occasion bright.