The grandparents are all coming soon! Beeba comes in April and Oma and Grandpa come in May. This is not soon enough for William, mainly because in his opinion his parents are BORING. So, he made an airplane to get you here quicker. It only takes a minute. Hop on!
08 March 2009
The airplane to get you here quicker...
The grandparents are all coming soon! Beeba comes in April and Oma and Grandpa come in May. This is not soon enough for William, mainly because in his opinion his parents are BORING. So, he made an airplane to get you here quicker. It only takes a minute. Hop on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's one airplane I'd love to ride.
If only I were as small as the astronauts.
William,
That is the best airplane you have ever made. I love it! Grandpa and I are ready to buy the tickets for our next trip. Then you can show is some more things you have built.
William, I love the airplane! I can't wait to come see you.
Love,
Beeba
Post a Comment