Family and friends can follow the day-to-day Mountain time zone adventures of the Hausfrau Five.
Toto, I don't think we're in Konstanz anymore...
14 March 2009
Oh, Stop checking the blog already! We'll let you know!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Holy Cow! At this rate maybe instead of the annual basketball pool we could guess the delivery date from now until the final four in April! Love, Grandpa
Oh my - is mama bear grouchy tis morning? But that would be a good use for the stool - after all , like everything, I built it to hold a bull ... (something that lives in the jungle). Love ya, Glenn
5 comments:
Holy Cow! At this rate maybe instead of the annual basketball pool we could guess the delivery date from now until the final four in April!
Love,
Grandpa
Can we have a 40 week + photo of Katy??
Dear Glenn,
You better be glad there is a big ocean between us or I would attempt to strangle you while standing on that stool you made me.
Love, Katy
Oh my - is mama bear grouchy tis morning? But that would be a good use for the stool - after all , like everything, I built it to hold a bull ... (something that lives in the jungle).
Love ya,
Glenn
Dear Glenn,
**
Love, Katy
**contents of message have been deleted due to inappropriate content**
Post a Comment