Family and friends can follow the day-to-day Mountain time zone adventures of the Hausfrau Five. Toto, I don't think we're in Konstanz anymore...
Just Wonderful!Love,Grandpa
Happy Birth Day!
Wow.... you are a super star Katy!
Thanks for the quick blog update and beautiful pictures! I look forward to obsessively checking the blog for more!!
Hi Eric,Welcome to the world! Enjoy your ride!Oh, and congratulations Katy and Sean!Cheers, Georg
Man - don't look at the web for a day and what happens.. someone has a baby!!! Congrats !
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Just Wonderful!
Love,
Grandpa
Happy Birth Day!
Wow.... you are a super star Katy!
Thanks for the quick blog update and beautiful pictures! I look forward to obsessively checking the blog for more!!
Hi Eric,
Welcome to the world! Enjoy your ride!
Oh, and congratulations Katy and Sean!
Cheers,
Georg
Man - don't look at the web for a day and what happens.. someone has a baby!!! Congrats !
Post a Comment