Dear The Child Formerly Known as Spiderman, Spidergirl, and Spidermaniac:

Tomorrow I probably won't write you a letter because I will be travelling home to see you! I will take a taxi to the airport, then take an airplane to Denver, and then drive home. I will get home about 1 or 2 hours after you fall asleep tomorrow night and I will come in to kiss you and tuck you in like always. Maybe you'll notice! Maybe I'll give you an extra-loud zerbert so you know I'm home!! Sunday morning when you wake up you can wake me up too!

Florida is so different from Wyoming. The plants are different. Our summer is like their winter! Their winter is warm! Their summer is super-duper HOT. I am not sure I would like summer in Florida. The other three seasons seem pretty nice, though! There are no mountains and no skiing! How is this possible?

But there are palm trees and oceans!

There are things to like about every single place and I think I could be happy living just about anywhere. Things I liked about Florida: the ocean! the warm evenings! the big city! the restaurants! the amazing Zumba and Latin beat dance classes! My doctor classes! How I had to remember some of my Spanish! Things I like about Wyoming: YOU GUYS! Our house! The mountains! Skiing! Our friends! My job! Extra kale!
I am looking forward to travelling home to see you!
Love, Mama
P.S. I am planning to redecorate. I will be needing new art work from you for my office, if you have a moment!
No comments:
Post a Comment