Dear Big-guy, Marga-loo, and Spidermanic:

Look at this calm, lovely beach! Doesn't it look really nice to swim in? I wonder what those little bumps are, all over the beach. Oh, no big deal. Let's just go in. Wait a minute! Those bumps are squishy! They are see-through! They are riding the waves! They are everywhere!

They are jellyfish! They can sting you! Instead of taking a swim with them, we just looked and looked at them. What a very interesting creature. Elizabeth loves sea creatures and she taught me a lot of things about jellyfish that I can tell you when I get home.
Love, Mama
P.S. Elizabeth told me that some people eat jellyfish ( not the stinging parts)! Do you think your teachers would like it if you came to school with jellyfish and peanut butter powder sandwiches? If you would like me to, I can get on-line and order the supplies. I wouldn't want your lunches to get too boring!
No comments:
Post a Comment