01 October 2011

Dr HF receives her just rewards at dinner time.

William: Mama, get me some milk!
DrHF: William, the milk is in the fridge! Go get it yourself!
William: But that will take * forever*!
DrHF: Well, you could wait until you are a grown up, get a job, earn money, buy a cow, milk it, and put it in a glass...
Wiliam: But MAMA! How could I fit a COW in a glass? I'd go back to the farmer and say, "How do I get this cow into my glass? Should I put it in butt first? Or head first? HAHAHA!"
Mama: I meant, you put the MILK in the glass!
William: I'd be like, "Squish up, cow! Get in my glass!" And the cow would be like, "moo! moo!" HAHAHA! HAHAHAHA!

Mama: (rocking back and forth) "What have I done? What have I done?"

William: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

No comments: