19 October 2011

Home Decorating

To all of you blog readers who seem to have an endless interest in the daily escapades of our children and who also have expressed an interest in even more mundane things like how we have painted our kitchen, bless you! But here it is. Glenn, Ineke, and Sean went crazy with a paintbrush the week I was in Orlando...and when I got back, the kitchen was "brandy" and the dining room was, oh, I forget. Some sort of sage! Just what the doctor ordered! Here is our Glenn-designed- and-handcrafted cherry table, surrounded by friends -it easily seats about a million!


From this angle, you can see Mom's beautiful quilt, in just the perfect colors, hanging on the wall in the living room and our new photograph in the dining room!


This is the photographer, http://www.brettdeacon.com/ ! It is a SPRING Wyoming scene, the perfect thing to get us through the winter!


And here are the blinds we ordered and Sean and Glenn hung. Do not look closely at my basil plant or you will see that my talent with plants remains static. Come visit Chez McCrea - you will be well fed, well-entertained, comfortably-seated...but I'll buy my fresh herbs at the store.


No comments: