Driving home in the dark after Margaret's gymnastics class:
DrHF: Everything looks so different at night, doesn't it Margaret?
Margaret: Well, not the trees or the houses or the stop signs or the cars.
DrHF: Are you saying you disagree?
Margaret: Well, the only thing different about the night is that the sun has set. Everything else stays the same.
DrHF: I guess you're right. :)
Margaret: I see the big dipper! I see the big dipper!
Friend: What is that?
Margaret: It's a series of seven stars that looks like a soup ladle!
William: MAMA! We are missing the most important thing on earth!!!
DrHF: What's that? Love?
William: no
DrHF: food?
William: no
DrHF: shelter?
William: No. We are missing an authentic Cowboys helmet replica!
DrHF: Gotcha.
1 comment:
"Everything else stays the same" - someone's been reading her James Gibson, I approve of her solid grasp of the ecological approach! :)
Post a Comment